Michelin Road Classic 18" Front Street Tires
- 50% More wet grip than the previous generation - A compound mix incorporating Silica Rain Technology (SRT), an innovation which combined with a 26% Void ratio gives 50% More wet grip than the previous generation [In-house comparison of the average wet lap times of the Michelin Road Classic (1'02.81 seconds) and Michelin Pilot Activ (1'07.50 seconds) tires conducted on 6/16/2020 at Fontange track (1,2km) in France with front dimension 100/90B19 and rear dimension 130/80B17 on a Triumph Bonneville T100.] Actual on-road results may vary
- Increased cornering and straight-line stability than the previous generation - Thanks to its bias ply technology and bias casing supported by two crown plies the Michelin Road Classic tire provides 50% More stability when cornering and 40% More straight-line stability than the previous generation [In-house subjective comparison of the Michelin Road Classic and Michelin Pilot Activ tires at maximum vehicle speed conducted on 6/22/2020 at the Ladoux track (France) with front dimension 100/90B19 and rear dimension 130/80B17 on a Triumph Bonneville T100.] Actual on-road results may vary
- Sportiness - Great performance and looks thanks to the sport motorcycle tire inspired tread pattern
- Modern technologies to make the most of your classic bike
- Tubeless (TL)
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: 90/90B18 - 51H, 100/90-18 - 56H, 110/80B18 - 58V, 110/90B18 - 61V
- SKU: 0305-0817, 0305-0818, 0305-0819, 0305-0820
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Michelin Road Classic 18" Front Street Tires" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page