Problem: Dull colors mean less contrast, which makes it more difficult to gauge distances and read the greens. The solution is Oakley's Prizm Lens Technology.
ULTRA-PRECISE COLOR TUNING FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
By fine-tuning individual wavelengths of color, PRIZM™ sharpens visual acuity to reveal nuances that would be missed by the naked eye.
ENHANCES DETAILS FOR AN OPTIMIZED EXPERIENCE
For Sun and Snow. Landscapes that would normally be washed out, dull or flat with other lenses become defined, vibrant and vivid.
"The PRIZM™ Road lens is amazing! Helps me find my way through darkness in the shadows and full sun while keeping my eyes relaxed and focused on the business end of the road" - MARK CAVENDISH
You will never see snow the same way again.
1. Ambient Full Spectrum Light Enters the Lens
2. Prizm goggle lenses tune light to maximize contrast for snow
3. The result is sport tuned color that enhances details and contours
Prizm optimized color curve
Field of View Prism
1. Scanning Passive field of view 120 degrees
2. Focused active field of view 60 degrees
3. Both passive and active fields of view fall within the range of hte lens profile
Prizm Black Iridium
Prizm Torch Iridium
Prizm Jade Iridium
Prizm Sapphire Iridium