Oakley Lens Tints | Road | OO Red Iridium Polarized
Recommended for driving, road racing and concrete life riding. OO® Red Iridium® Polarized - No pain, no gain — but it’s not just muscle exhaustion that challenges road cycling and running. The blinding glare from flat surfaces can strain your eyes and fatigue you to the point where you’re ready to quit, or probably should because your mental focus is gone. That’s why we engineered the OO® Red Iridium® Polarized lens to cut 99% of glare from paths and pavement. Harsh rays of light won’t distract you, and with the improved depth perception of enhanced visual contrast, you’ll spot loose gravel and sand, small cracks, potholes and even slick areas that can be danger zones. Oakley recommends the OO Red Iridium Polarized for everyday driving. Make your daily commute more pleasureable and safe with Oakley eyewear.
* Glare from paint, reflectors, and windshields can blind and make the road hazardous. Oakley HDPolarized technology eliminates the glare, making the road visible.
* These clouds are virtually invisible to the naked eye, but OO® Red Iridium® brings them out in finely contrasted detail.
* In medium to bright light, the neutral tint of OO® Red Iridium® lenses fine-tunes contrast to give you a clearer picture of the environment.
Oakley Lens Tints | Grass | G30 Iridium
G30™ Iridium® - Essential equipment for world-class golfers, G30™ Iridium® optimizes visual detail to help you read the greens by seeing how the grain is cut, and it boosts depth perception so you can spot subtle variations in the slope to read the break. You’ll see exactly where the fairway ends and the rough begins, and your eyes will have all the critical information they need to avoid the bunkers and judge ball speed for putting. A pro tour secret, this lens also reduces glare and eye fatigue so you’ll stay more relaxed and focused, and it helps you track the ball against the sky and spot it in the rough. Recommended for any sport involving the grass, including Golf, Baseball, Football, Soccer, General Fitness and Exercise.
* Boosts depth perception to help identifying breaks.
* Optimizes visual detail to help you read greens better.
Oakley Lens Tints | Trail | VR28 Black Iridium
VR28® Black Iridium® - The split-second maneuvers of mountain biking demand the most from your eyes, and the fatigue of trail running requires visual focus to offset the loss of mental focus. In medium to low light, Oakley's specially engineered VR28® Black Iridium® lens maximizes clarity and depth perception by increasing contrast between the subtle shades of brown, green and red in trail environments.
From the traction of hero dirt to the slip & slide of dry sand and soil, you’ll spot every variation, and you’ll find your best line through loose rock, roots and outcroppings that dare to compromise your safety. Recommended for hiking, trail riding, motocross, biking, BMX, mountain biking.
* Spot details on the trail, from dry dirt and sand to slick wet patches and loose rocks
* Enhanced depth perception and improved visual contrast between green, brown, and red helps mountain bikers and trail runners find the best line.
Oakley Lens Tints | Water | Bronze Polarized
Bronze Polarized - 70% of the world's surface is covered by water, and 100% of it is ready to blind you with glare that can be many times brighter than surrounding light. Oakley's Bronze Polarized lens blocks 99% of reflected glare to eliminate all that irritation, discomfort and distraction. This all-purpose lens for water environments excels in bright sunlight by reducing eye fatigue to keep you focused and relaxed, and it gives you all-day comfort. Oakley designed it to enhance visual contrast and depth perception to help you spot things on the water and beneath the surface, including potential hazards. Recommended for all water sports including water skiing, fishing, beach lifestyle, lake lifestyle.
* 70% of the world's surface is covered by water and 100% of it is ready to blind your with glare. Bronze HDPolarized is an excellent all-purpose lens that cuts 99% of the glare.
* Bronze HDPolarized exhances contrast and depth perception to spot things at and below the water surface.
* Bronze HDPolarized is an excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while boosting contrast and depth perception.
Oakley Lens Tints | Everyday | Black Iridium
Ideal for bright sun, this HDPolarized® lens blocks 99% of reflected glare. The Iridium® lens coating balances light transmission to help you maintain color recognition, and the Plutonite® lens material inherently filters out 100% of all UV. Recommended for most situations. The Black Iridum is ideal for almost every type of light.
* Excellent all-purpose lens for bright light conditions.
* HDPolarized Lenses block 99% of harmful glare eliminating irritation, discomfort and distraction.