create Legacy Team1
access_time April 27, 2021
MM93 RIO HONDO WATERPROOF JACKET
The MM93 Rio Honda Waterproof Jacket is a versatile sport riding jacket with class-leading protection, inside and out, which incorporates reinforced poly-fabric zones on the torso for durability and abrasion resistance. With Alpinestars waterproof membrane, zippered air vents for controlled levels of internal cooling plus a removable thermal liner, the MM93 Rio Hondo Waterproof jacket is fully equipped to deal with a wide range of riding conditions.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for superior abrasion resistance.
- Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
- Printed logo detailing for unique look with reflective details.
- 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Padded areas on sleeves front and rear for improved fit and comfort.
- Fixed waterproof membrane guaranteed weatherproofing.
MM93 AUSTIN WATERPROOF JACKET
The MM93 Austin Waterproof jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, air vents and a removable thermal liner, the MM93 Austin Waterproof Jacket is ideal for a range of weather con-ditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pro¬tection, the MM93 Austin Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
MM93 LOSAIL V2 GLOVES
The MM93 Losail v2 Glove is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
- Full synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability.
- Accordion paneling on backhand for increased finger flexibility.
- Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
- Ergonomic puller for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger.
- Padding on fingers for improved rider comfort.
- Lycra fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility.
MM93 RIO HONDO V2 AIR GLOVES
With chassis featuring a cuff closure, padded fingers, accordion stretch inserts, the road riding MM93 Rio Hondo v2 Air Glove is fully featured for road riding. With perforated leather and airmesh, this lightweight glove offers high levels of comfort and comes equipped with an innovative grip zone on palm and thumb for greater sensitivity on the bike’s controls, making it ideal for street and urban use.
- Full premium leather main and mesh chassis construction, plus strategic perforation zones and air mesh for improved breathability.
- Synthetic suede zones and side padding reinforcement for durability, additional abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Stretch zone on fingers and backhand for comfort and improved range of hand movement.
- Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand move-ment.
- Integrated padding on fingers helps fit and comfort.
- Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
MM93 TWIN RING V2 LEATHER GLOVE
A sports glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the MM93 Twin Ring v2 Leather Glove offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a Velcro cuff closure and a new anatom-ically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
AUSTIN RIDING SHOE
Featuring new performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Austin Riding Shoe is lightweight and incorporates class-leading protective features, both inside and outside. The Austin Riding Shoe is constructed from a lightweight, durable microfiber chassis and comfort-giving interior mesh, resulting in an aggressively styled road racing shoe offering performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
MM93 CR-X DRYSTAR® RIDING SHOES
A protective riding shoe with unrivalled off-the-bike, all-day walking comfort. The MM93 CR-X Drystar® Riding Shoe boasts a running shoe last which provides a ‘snug’ fit coupled with ‘ample inner shoe volume’ to ensure good all-day foot comfort, while the Drystar® waterproof and breathable mem-brane guarantees effective all-weather performance.
- The sole unit ‘DROP’ (or, the off-set between heel and toe) is set at 9 mm (many running shoes have a 9 mm drop) to ensure a smooth heel-to-toe transition when walking.
- Features an EVA midsole provides for excellent all-day underfoot comfort.
- Forefoot Flex grooves are engineered into the midsole for enhanced forefoot comfort (the grooves promote flexing in the forefoot area).
- Lightweight inner bootie with minimal construction design for a comfortable, glove-like fit.
- Tongue with bellows construction has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
- Gear shift zone features a highly abrasive-resistant TPU layer for enhanced durability.
- Internal EVA layer sandwiched between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on the foot in the gear shift area, thus ensuring superior rider comfort.
- Asymmetric outsole stud configuration provides excellent levels of grip and abrasion resistance.
- Oil resistant dual rubber compound provides optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
MM93 JEREZ V2 BACKPACK
Aerodynamically profiled, the MM93 Jerez Backpack features an innovative advanced load carrying system and ergonomic shoulder straps designed to redistribute weight evenly across the back for improved comfort and fit on long rides. With plenty of external and internal compartment storage options and a removable electronic device organizer, the MM93 Jerez Backpack is ideal for city commuting.
- Advanced, multi-material main shell incorporating 420 Denier poly-fabric; 420 Denier ripstop nylon reinforcements on the base for strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- Up to 25-liter capacity and designed for high load carrying capacity with a low profile for aerody-namic performance.
- External convenient, zippered compartments with main compartment for safe and secure storage. Side pockets feature waterproof zippers.
- Internal compartment incorporates electronic device organizer sleeve pocket to accommodate cables, laptop computers, tablets and smartphone devices. Sleeve pocket is fleece lined to avoid scratching laptop and tablets.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Reflective details on the front and shoulder belts.
- Built-in helmet carrier conveniently houses all types of open or closed face helmets.
- Removable waterproof rain cover that is easily stored in the front compartment.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advanced air-mesh to pro-mote superb air channeling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on longer rides.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with perforated foam padding and mesh panels for an optimized airflow, adjustable and removable sternum strap and the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment.
- Removable waist strap featuring the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjust-ment, also preventing flapping of the system webbing.
- YKK semi auto-locking zippers for a secure closure
Shop For Alpinestars Collection