Shoei Neotec II MM93 2-Way Adult Street Helmets
An every-occasion helmet with the adaptability to excel no matter where your next journey takes you, the NEOTEC II does it all with style and precision. The convenient “flip-up” versatility of a true two-in-one helmet combined with next-level aerodynamics, an internal sun shield, the Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems, the NEOTEC II is the pinnacle of modular helmet design for today’s hybrid motorcyclists.
- Seamless “flip-up” versatility of a true two-in-one helmet
- Wind tunnel-tested shell aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication System
- Convenient flip-down internal sun shield
- Next-level modular helmet design for today’s hybrid motorcyclists
- The NEOTEC II’s revamped modular, “flip up” functionality offers the convenience and versatility of a full-face helmet that converts smoothly and seamlessly into an open-face configuration for a true two-in-one design.
INTERCOM READY DESIGN
- Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication System
- SRL/SRL2 are specially developed for the NEOTEC II, and are sold exclusively by SENA
- For more information on the SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication Systems, please contact your local dealer or visit sena.com
FLIP-UP CHIN BAR & FACE SHIELD
- Safety and protection of a full-face helmet
- While at rest, converts instantly into an open-face configuration
- Large lock release button facilitates easy handling with gloves
- Lightweight chin bar/face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric-axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design
- All-new dual locking system for improved holding power when in the fully-opened position
360° PIVOT LOCKING SYSTEM
- Road tested and made of high-quality stainless steel components
- Safe and secure closure when chin bar is in the down, locked position
In addition to its streamlined shape and shell-integrated spoiler, the NEOTEC II’s innovative top air outlet design along with the chin bar’s ‘Aero Deflector’ and ‘Vortex Generator’ lip reduce unwanted wind noise while helping to manage airflow around the helmet in varying riding position.
- Wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics optimized for varying riding positions
- Shell-integrated spoiler has been reshaped/repositioned to further reduce lift and drag
- Top air outlet serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position
- Newly designed ‘Aero Deflector’ for improved chin bar aerodynamics
- The NEOTEC II’s advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, and comes equipped with an internal sun shield that offers riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- All-new design provides improved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system
CNS-3 BASE PLATE SYSTEM
- Facilitates smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI’s patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
INTERNAL SUN SHIELD
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield
- Distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for non-prescription eyewear
Equipped with large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves, an expanded 3-position upper vent for optimal air intake customization, and uniquely-positioned upper exhaust outlet vents, the NEOTEC II’s ventilation is ready for every adventure.
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves
- Expanded 3-position upper air intake for increased ventilation performance
- All-new exhaust outlets flank upper air intake for improved hot-air clearing
- Wind tunnel-optimized for dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
- Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the NEOTEC II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece EPS liner. The all-new stainless-steel Micro Ratchet Chinstrap offers quick and secure closure with unrivaled comfort and adjustability.
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM+ SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a five-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
MULTI-PIECE EPS LINER
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
- The NEOTEC II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable interior system that’s been enhanced for a comfortable fit and maximum helmet stabilization during high-speed riding. All-new ‘Noise Isolator’ cheek pads reduce unwanted road noises for advanced comfort.
INTERIOR COMFORT SYSTEM
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Exclusive Max-Dry material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching accentuate the unmatched fit and finish
- Optional interior components available in different sizes for a customizable fit
- Cheek pad channel for eyeglasses
MICRO RATCHET CHINSTRAP
- Patented 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and opening
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable
- Colors: TC-5
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-:arge, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0116-1505
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|