With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new “first position” shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- Evolved design, functionality and performance over its predecessor
- Wind tunnel-tested and refined aerodynamics
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag
- Noise-reduction technology reduces unwanted wind and road noise
- New, longer flip-down internal sun shield cuts down on sunlight entering the helmet
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL2 communication system
- Adapts to the ever-changing conditions that lie ahead
- Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL2 Communication System
- SRL2 is specially developed for the GT-Air II, and is sold exclusively by SENA
- For more information on the SENA SRL2 Communication System, please contact your local dealer or visit sena.com
Wind-tunnel optimized to maximize airflow and reduce unwanted noise, the GT-Air II’s three (3) intake and five (5) exhaust vents have been strategically shaped and positioned for improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion. A redesigned upper air intake shutter and enlarged lower air intake opening yield greater airflow throughout the entire helmet.
- Redesigned upper air intake shutter draws in more fresh, cooling air
- Enlarged lower air intake opening allows greater airflow into the helmet
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves
- Three (3) intake and five (5) exhaust vents
- Wind tunnel-optimized to maximize airflow and improve negative air pressure exhaust suction
AERODYNAMICS & NOISE REDUCTION
More than just aggressive styling and aesthetics, the GT-Air II’s progressive shell shape is compact and uniquely streamlined to reduce air resistance and drag. Improved, airtight window beading and an enhanced internal sun shield system prevent unwanted wind noise inside the helmet.
- Wind tunnel-optimized to strike the perfect balance between airflow and silence
- Compact shell shape with aggressive, streamlined styling
- Improved, airtight window beading and all-new chinbar air spoiler prevent unwanted wind noise
- Reduction of unwanted wind and road noise through superior sealing and aerodynamics
- Enhanced internal sun shield system reduces unwanted noise
- The GT-Air II’s advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, features an all-new “first position” shield opening, and comes equipped with a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- Wider and taller field of vision
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures a distortion-free view throughout entire field of vision
- Comes equipped with Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system
CNS-1 BASE PLATE SYSTEM
- Smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI’s patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
- Redesigned base plate gear has an all-new “first position” shield opening feature
- New first position shield opening has been optimized for advanced venting and defogging without allowing excess wind to distract the rider
- New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet
INTERNAL SUN SHIELD
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield is 5mm longer and gives riders improved, instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield
- Distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyewear
- Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the GT-Air II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece/Multi-Density EPS liner.
MULTI-PIECE/MULTI-DENSITY EPS LINER
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM SHELL
- Proprietary technology integrates a multi-ply matrix specifically designed to meet DOT standards
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
EMERGENCY QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM (E.Q.R.S.)
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider’s head with minimal load placed on his/her neck
- The GT-Air II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable 3D Max-Dry Interior System capable of dissipating sweat 2x faster than traditional nylon interiors. Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization along with premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching accentuate the GT-Air II’s unmatched fit and finish.
INTERIOR COMFORT SYSTEM
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Exclusive Max-Dry material absorbs and dissipates sweat 2X faster than traditional nylon
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider’s head
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Premium two-tone interior fabric and red stitching accentuate the unmatched fit and finish
- Optional interior components available in different sizes for a customizable fit
- Cheek pad channel for eyeglasses
MICRO RATCHET CHINSTRAP
- Patented 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and opening
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|