Shoei GT-Air II Conjure Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
The ultimate all-rounder has been updated to meet the demands of today's rider. The shell design of the new Shoei GT-Air 2 has been evolved but remains true to its aerodynamic and stable roots. Featuring an improved ventilation scheme, the GT-Air II includes the lengthened QSV-2 drop down sun visor which provides 5mm more coverage for instant sun relief.
Like its flip-up cousin, the Neotec 2, the GT Air 2 has a micro ratchet chin strap and is designed to integrate with the GT-Air II specific SRL 2 Bluetooth Communication System by Sena for a clean and low profile installation.
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback
- Multi-piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift as well as diminishes pressure on the rider's neck while riding at speed
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach slider activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% Of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Redesigned upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Enlarged lower intake vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Upper and lower intake vents are easy to operate even with gloved hands
- Rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Three intake, six exhaust vents
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials combined with elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air more easily removable
- 100% Stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick, smooth and easy to operate
- CNS-1 three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% Protection from harmful UV A&B rays
- Colors: TC-7, TC-9
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0119-1207, 0119-1209
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|