Motion Pro SyncPro Carb Tuner - Motorcycle Tool Accessories
- Precise four channel vacuum indicator designed specifically for intake synchronization of engines with multiple carburetors or throttle bodies (maximum vacuum rating for this tool is 40cm Hg)
- Mercury-free design
- For use with any 2, 3 or 4 cylinder four stroke motorcycles
- Spill proof design allows tool to be stored in a horizontal or vertical position
- Easy to read scale for precise synchronization
- Unaffected by ambient pressure changes
- Includes hang hook to clip onto the handlebars for easy use
- Rugged, impact resistant ABS enclosure with convenient storage area for adapters
- Rubber feet on enclosure bottom helps prevent sliding
- Includes hoses, 5mm adapters, in-line restrictors and instructions
- 5mm adapters are used on many Honda and Suzuki models
- Optional 6mm adapters are available for use on most Yamaha models
- Most Kawasaki models do not need adapters
- Patented design
- Accessories: 6mm short adapters(set of 4); 5mm brass adapters(set of 4); 6mm brass adapters Yamaha (set of 4); replacement hose set, Restrictor Jet (set of 4)
- Colors: White
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 21-3211
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Motion Pro SyncPro Carb Tuner - Motorcycle Tool Accessories" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page