Michelin Enduro Medium 21" Front Off-Road Tires
- Longevity - 15% Improvement in longevity and more stable performance over time compared to its predecessor (Results of DEKRA testing in September 2016 and January 2017 on the dimension 140/80-18 70R comparing the Enduro Medium to its predecessor Enduro Comp III)
- Outstanding traction thanks to the innovative tread design which adapts perfectly to sandy, grassy, muddy ground as well as harder dirt tracks. The tread blocks ensure grip and stability over soft mixed terrain
- Versatility - Homologated for road use, but is not designed for prolonged use in a single journey (When used in conjunction with Michelin Bib Mousse, tire is not longer intended for use on the public highway NHS)
- Exceptional grip - The compound and tread design helps provide exceptional grip, including on wet and slippery surfaces
- Sticks to the ground which in turn helps give a more precision-based ride
- Significantly improves obstacle-clearing capabilities
- Tube type (TT)
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: 90/100-21 - 57R
- SKU: 0317-0418
New or Brand New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Refurbished - Professionally restored and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Refurbished, Without Tags - Same as refurbished. Item may arrive with mising labels or tags.
Refurbished, Last Call - Same as refurbished. Last call or closeout item.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Michelin Enduro Medium 21" Front Off-Road Tires" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page