LS2 Subverter Evo Arched Full Face MX Adult Off-Road Helmets
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05. 1300g,+/50g. Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). 3 Intermediate Oval Shells
- The highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D Lasercut cheek pads for all-day comfort with no hot spots
- Wide eye port accommodates most modern goggles
- Perhaps the safest MX helmet on the market. AREM, Advanced Rotational Energy Management. Crumple zone channels in EPS for additional energy management. Emergency release cheek pads
- Massive multiport ventilation. Air channels in the EPS allow ultimate airflow while doing dual duty as an additional crumple zone for added safety
- Colors: Gloss Black/Yellow/Orange, Gloss Black/Red/Silver
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 700-1181, 700-1182, 700-1183, 700-1184, 700-1185, 700-1186, 700-1187, 700-1191, 700-1192, 700-1193, 700-1194, 700-1195, 700-1196, 700-1197
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "LS2 Subverter Evo Arched Full Face MX Adult Off-Road Helmets" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page