LS2 Explorer Carbon Focus Adventure Adult Off-Road Helmets
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05. 1450g +/50g. 6K Carbon Fiber. 3 Intermediate Oval Shells
- The highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool-3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all-day comfort with no hot spots
- "A Class" Polycarbonate is optically correct. Includes Pinlock MAX insert for optimal fog-resistance. Built-in Sun Shield
- DOT-approved quick release chin strap for secure closure. Emergency Release Cheek Pad System. State-of-the-art multi-density EPS
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool
- Colors: Gloss Blue / White / Red, Matte Titanium / Hi-Viz Yellow
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 701-2151, 701-2152, 701-2153, 701-2154, 701-2155, 701-2156, 701-2157, 701-2161, 701-2162, 701-2163, 701-2164, 701-2165, 701-2166, 701-2167
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "LS2 Explorer Carbon Focus Adventure Adult Off-Road Helmets" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page