From the first time you put the PIT BOSS helmet on, you can feel the difference. The ultra-light Tri-Matrix construction keeps weight to a minimum while still passing tough DOT standards.
- PIT BOSS also features Bells innovative Speed Dial adjustable fit system which provides unmatched levels of comfort while drastically reducing the tendency for open face helmets to lift off of the head
- Removable neck curtain and drop down sunshield
- PIT BOSS truly reigns supreme on the wide open road
- Lightweight composite shell Innovative Speed Dial adjustable fit system Internal Sun Shade offers on-the-fly protection from the sun Antimicrobial
- Antibacterial interior Removable neck curtain for cold weather riding Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the PIT BOSS with communication devices
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.