Bell Moto-9 MIPS Tagger Breakout Adult Off-Road Helmets
The legendary Moto-9 continues to dominate MX tracks around the globe. Weve added MIPS energy-absorbing technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. An extensive list of features Tri-Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, Magnetic Cheekpads/Strap Keeper, and an Industry-leading five-year warranty ensures the Moto-9 is as ready as you are when the gate drops.
- Lightweight Tri-Matrix shell construction
- MIPS energy management system
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Exclusive Magnefusion emergency removable cheekpad system
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X Static XT2 silver liner
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment, even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
- Industry leading 5 year Manufacturer's warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell M2015 certified
- Colors: Gloss Orange / Yellow
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 7109885, 7109886, 7109887, 7109888, 7109889, 7109890
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.