TCX Comp EVO Michelin Boots.
From rutted tracks to tree lined trails, experienced riders expect nothing less than perfection when it comes to their boots. The TCX Comp Michelin EVO Boots are the culmination of years of off-road racing experience, combining the latest in materials and protective technology to create a boot that performs at the highest levels of competition.
Providing pro-level protection, the TCX Comp EVO Boots are constructed of breathable water-resistant micro fiber and reinforced with a Polyurethane frame that supports and protects. Combined with a Double Flex Control System that wards off torsion injuries and supports the riders ankle, the Comp EVO provides a wide range of motion without letting riders down when it comes to protection. The Michelin edition of the Comp EVO brings the legendary off-road performance of Michelin tires to the soles of your feet, giving riders unparalleled control and feedback.
- Upper constructed of high wear-resistant micro fiber and PU frame
- PU adjustable shin plate
- Breathable fabric liner with double compound PU sold padding around ankle area
- Ergonomically designed, micro adjustable aluminum buckles
- High wear-resistant Michelin Hybrid MX sole
- Double Flex Control system
- Internal high grip zone heat guard
- PU toe guard and rear heel reinforcement
- Steel toe cap
- Ankle and malleolus reinforcements
- Calf adjustment system
- CE certified
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "TCX Comp EVO Michelin Men's Off-Road Boots" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page