Shoei X-Fourteen Marquez 6 Adult Street Helmets
When it comes to the best of the best, Marc Marquez is right at the top of the conversation with regard to motorcycle racers residing here on planet Earth. Seriously. In how many proverbial arenas can the “best” be narrowed to a handful of like, two, maybe three examples. In the world of MotoGP, it is exactly that way, however, and Marc Marquez is right there. In addition to his signature winning style and mind-boggling saves, his attire is equally as recognizable and for 2018, Shoei has introduced the Marquez 6 TC-1 helmet that showcases it in full force.
With the Shoei X-14 Marquez 6 TC-1 helmet, riders will literally get to wear the same helmet as one of the greatest in the game right now. The X14 is as premium as it gets and has been designed from the ground up with speed, precision, and style for the all-out throttle-getters of the world. Featuring the Marquez ant and the number 93 throughout, there is no mistaking the intent of the rider wearing the Marquez 6 helmet: to win.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual-Layer Multi-Density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and five EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar with Cheek Pad Cooling System
- Standard Rear Flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics, depending
- on rider preference and track demands
- Removable Lower Air Spoiler can be affixed to the chin bar to improve aerodynamic stabilization
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Top outlet vent is separate from the Rear Stabilizer, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Cheek Pad Cooling System features channels cut through the EPS liner and corresponding air holes in the cheek pad foam, cooling and clearing warm, humid air away from the rider’s face
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers into shell construction for a structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
3D Max-Dry Custom Interior System
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning and replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- Cheek pads and center pad can be manipulated to allow riders to adjust the position/angle of the helmet by up to four degrees, increasing the upper field of vision while tucked in extreme racing positions
- Comfortable, 3D Max-Dry helmet liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as
- traditional nylon interiors, keeping aggressive riders cool and dry
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the
- cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by ear pads, removable breath guard, and chin curtain
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
CWR-F Shield and QR-E System
- QR-E base plate system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Exclusive patent pending Vortex Generators on shield reduce air friction
- Scratch-resistant coating and Pinlock EVO Fog Resistant System
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- All-new double shield locking unwanted shield openings
- Colors: TC-1
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0104-2901
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|