Shoei RF-SR Solid Adult Street Helmets (NEW)
The Shoei RF-SR Helmet takes every step possible to deliver a quiet, comfortable ride. The CWR-1 shield is held firmly against the eyeport using a constant tension sprung hinge design; this greatly reduces opportunities for wind ingress. The exterior shell of the RF-SR is wind tunnel optimized and manufactured in multiple sizes to keep the outer envelop as small as possible. A smaller exterior shell translates directly into less turbulence, neck strain and total weight. Elements of the padded liner are interchangeable to dial in the perfect fit. Each RF-SR is handmade in Japan to the highest standards and easily surpasses DOT and SNELL M2015 safety certifications.
Aerodynamic Shell Design.
- Aerodynamic properties maximized through extensive wind tunnel and feedback from professional riders
- Dual-Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell and six EPS liner sizes increase fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Two upper air intake vents are positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior; hot air is exhausted through top outlet for a more comfortable ride
- Lower intake vent absorbs air exhaled from the mouth to help eliminate shield fogging
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+).
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) can be removed for cleaning, center and cheek pads can be replaced with optional thicknesses for a customizable fit
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider's helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head
- Extra comfort provided by removable ear pads, breath guard, and chin curtain
- Standard chin strap clip neatly secures chin strap
CWR-1 Shield and QR-E System.
- CWR-1 shield features ribs along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
- Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
- Pinlock pins and EVO fog resistant lens insert included
- Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
- Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning of the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- QR-E closure system allows for tool-less shield removal and installation, and provides an air-tight seal intended to significantly minimize wind noise
- Colors: Black, Matte Blue Metallic
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0107-0105, 0107-0132
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|