Shoei RF-1200 Ruts Adult Street Helmets (USED LIKE NEW / LAST CALL SALE)
- Optomized in the Shoei Wind Tunnel to deliver the best balance of ventilation, silence and aerodynamics
- A 3 position lower shutter vent is designed to be used easily while wearing motorcycle gloves
- For optimal air intake and flow three upper vents are used
- Negative pressure suction through four upper exhaust vents for air exchange
- Overall improvement of air intake and exhaust
Helmet 3D Max-Dry Interior System II.
- The RF-1200 Interior is removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable
- Shoei's Max-Dry System II liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as traditional nylon
- Cheek pads are available in multiple sizes and can be used to customize the fit of the helmet
- Shoei uses 3D Design matching the contours of a rider's head
Helmet CWR-1 Shield.
- Protects from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- Ribs on top and bottom edge improve rigidity and eliminate bending
- Enhanced shield locking mechanism
- Pinlock EVO prepared shield and clear insert come standard
Helmet Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell.
- 4 Shell sizes and 4 EPS Liner sizes are used to dial in exterior size and internal fit of the RF-1200
- Six-ply matrix proprietary technology employed
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- The net result is Shoei's strongest, lightest, most elastic shell
Helmet Dual-Layer EPS.
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
Helmet Quick Release Cheek Pad System.
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider's helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider's head with minimal load placed on rider's neck
Helmet QR-E Base Plate.
- Facilitates quick and smooth shield changes
- Shoei's patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
- Strengthened springs for more precise functionality
- Five-stage rotating dial for shield/base plate fine-tuning
- SKU: 0109-2805, 0109-2806
- Store Display Item
- No Retail Box
- May Have Missing Tags
- Almost New Condition
- May have 1% To 3% Cosmetic Compromise
- LAST CALL SALE ITEM
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- HAUSTROM SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|