Shoei RF-1200 Equate Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
The pinnacle of perfection, the Shoei RF-1200 Helmet represents the culmination of 56 years of helmet heritage. The RF1200 was designed from its inception to be an industry leader in comfort, performance and protection. The wind tunnel-tested shell is optimized to provide a compact and aerodynamic shape, reducing wind-noise, buffeting and weight. Shoei not only designed the RF-1200 to be one of the most comfortable helmets on the market, but also one of the safest, meeting both DOT and SNELL M2015 safety standards.
Whether you are a track day enthusiast or cross-country cruiser, the RF-1200 will allow you to ride with confidence, freeing you to concentrate on the road and, most importantly, enjoy the ride.
Slim And Light Weight Design.
- One of the most important features of a quality helmet is that you hardly know it's there protecting your head. Shoei has reduced the weight of the RF-1200 by using a slimmer design and building a distinct line into the side of the helmet that also serves as an accent. As a result, the new Shoei RF-1200 is lighter than any other Snell certified helmet in the current Shoei lineup
- The slim design of the Shoei RF-1200, with its distinct accent cut line, widens the bottom of the helmet to help ease the process of putting the RF-1200 on or taking it off. Further advancing the comfort of the AIM+ shell is the industry leading four shell sizes that the Shoei RF-1200 comes in. The impact-absorbing dual liner consists of two layers incorporating different densities, helping to effectively balance the potential impact applied to the more rigid shell
- Through advancements in the aerodynamic shape, improved interior linings and a new and improved shield system the rider will experience a very quiet and comfortable riding experience. The interior of the RF-1200 has achieved a balance of a comfortably soft fit and a firm, stable hold. The design of the cheek pads also improves the motion of the neck, thus helping the rider to check traffic behind him/her for example
- The CWR-1 Pinlock shield features ribs on top and bottom of the shield to improve rigidity and eliminate bending of the shield caused by wind pressure or the opening and closing of the shield. Independent beading in the top and sides of the Shoei RF-1200 help to keep the seal of the shield tight and eliminate any excess air. In addition to the CWR-1 shield, Shoei has developed a new base plate for the RF-1200. The Quick-Release Self-Adjusting base plate is spring-loaded and pulls the shield back onto the helmet, sealing it tightly against wind and rain. The addition of a five-stage rotating dial allows for fine tuning of the base plate for easy shield adjustments
- A large lower three position vent, three upper air vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents combine with the Dual Density EPS liner to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS liner
- Four shell sizes
- Dual density EPS liner
- Superior ventilation
- 3D Max-Dry System II Liner
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) CWR-1 Shield System
- Neatly secure chin strap
- Includes Pinlock pins and lens insert
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- Snell M2015 and DOT Certified
- Colors: TC-5
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0109-4110
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|