Shoei Qwest Wanderlust Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
The Shoei Qwset Helmet is a high-end, full face helmet with maximum comfort, making it perfect for the touring or cruise rider. With features like noise-reduction technology, advanced ventilation, and a lightweight, balanced fit and feel, The Qwest will enhance your ride so you can enjoy every mile.
- Wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics
- Revolutionary noise reduction technology
- Unsurpassed long-distance comfort
- Shell-integrated spoiler reduces lift and drag
- Snell M2015 Certified
- DOT approved
- Utilizing SHOEI's wind tunnel to help reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence, the Qwest is equipped with the perfect combination of intake and exhaust vents to customize your in-helmet climate for any condition
- Larger lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves
- Strategically-positioned upper vent for optimal air intake
- Uniquely-positioned upper exhaust vents take better advantage of negative pressure suction
- Dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
Large Lower Vent Shutter.
- Larger lower vent port and streamlined vent shutter increase airflow while reducing whistling and road noise
- Ease of use with riding glove
- Thanks to optimal shell aerodynamics and liner components designed to prevent unwanted road noises from entering through the bottom of the helmet (without blocking the road's "informative sounds"), Qwest owners will reap the benefits of exhilarating solitude and a less fatiguing journey
- Optimal shell aerodynamics and liner components prevent unwanted road noises
- Reduction of wind noise without blocking the road's "informative sounds"
- A maximum 2.2 dB reduction in sound
- Note: Noise levels vary based on motorcycle type, riding position, environmental sounds, etc
- The Qwest's advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, protects riders from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays, and facilitates smooth and easy shield changes
- Wider and taller field of vision
- Protects from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- Works in conjunction with optional Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system
- Optional CWF-1 racing shield accommodates tearoffs
Q.R.S.A. Base Plate System.
- Smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI's patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
- Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critical as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the Qwest features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ shell and Dual-Layer EPS liner
AIM+ Shell Construction.
- Proprietary technology integrates a six-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- SHOEI's strongest, lightest, most elastic shell
Dual-Layer EPS Liner.
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Designed to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- The Qwest interior is equipped with fully removable, washable, and replaceable multi-layer cheek pads and is enhanced for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable multi-layer cheek pads
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- Multi-layer cheek pads available in six thicknesses for a customizable fit
- Colors: TC-11
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0115-1611
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|