Shoei Qwest Goddess Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
- Aerodynamic Properties Are Maximized Through Extensive Wind Tunnel And Professional Riders' Feedback
- Dual Layer Eps Liner Enhances Impact Absorption And Ventilation
- Five Shell And Six Eps Liner Sizes Present Increased Fit Options That Help To Comfortably Fit Most Head Sizes
- Molded Air Spoiler To Reduce Drag And Lift As Well As Diminish Weight Pressure On The Neck While Riding At High Speeds
- Ventilation System
- Upper Air Intake Vent Is Positioned To Maximize Air Volume Into The Helmet Interior
- Large Upper Intake Vent Positioned To Maximize Performance In High Wind Conditions
- Easy To Operate Large Lower Intake Vent
- Lower Air Intake/Defroster Vent Reduces Shield Fogging And Increases Ventilation
- The Rear/Neck Outlets Allow For Effective Air Exhaust
- Breath Guard And Chin Curtain Included
- Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (Aim+)
- High Performance Fiber Materials Are Combined With Extremely Elastic Organic Fibers To Create A Shell Structure That Is Ultra Lightweight, Rigid And Resilient
- Interior System
- 3-D Center Pad And Multi-Layered, Polyurethane Foam Cheek Pads
- Cheek Pads Are Replaceable Or Removable For Maintenance
- Eyeglass Compatible Interior
- Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly Secures Chin Strap
- Cw-1 Shield And Q.R.S.A. System
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) Base Plate Allows For Tool-Less Shield Removal And Installation. The Spring-Loaded Base Plate (U.S. Patent Pending 11/799935) Pulls The Shield Back To Contact The Window Beading Evenly And Ensures A Proper Seal
- The Cw-1, Three-Dimensionally Curved Shield Is Both Wider And Taller Than The Cx-1v It Replaces
- Optional, Cwf-1 Two-Dimensional Pinlock Equipped Racing Shields With Tear-Off Posts Are Available
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- 99.9% Protection From Harmful Uv A And B Rays
- Optional, Cw-1 Pinlock Prepared Shields Are Available To Accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts
- A Pre-Set Lever Can Easily Lock The Shield In Place To Prevent The Shield From Opening Unexpectedly, As Well As Prop The Shield Open To Increase Airflow
- Standards: Snell-M2010, Dot-218
- Construction: Aim+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber)
- Weight: 3.644 Lbs/1,653 Grams (Approx, For Size Medium Solid Color)
- Colors: TC-2, TC-6
- Sizes: 2X-Small, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0115-3402-02, 0115-3402-03, 0115-3402-04, 0115-3402-05, 0115-3402-06, 0115-3402-07, 0115-3402-08, 0115-3406-02, 0115-3406-03, 0115-3406-04, 0115-3406-05, 0115-3406-06, 0115-3406-07, 0115-3406-08
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|