Shoei Neotec II Splicer Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
The Shoei Neotec 2 helmet finds ways to improve upon an already exceptional modular touring helmet. Exhaust outlets complement the upper air intake vents for improved air flow. Wind tunnel testing optimized the Neotec 2's aerodynamics to perform in a variety of riding positions. The integrated shell spoiler is repositioned to better reduce lift and drag at speed, while the Aero Deflector along the chin bar adds stability. A micro ratchet chin strap makes securing the helmet and removing the helmet quick and easy. Noise Isolator cheek pads improve the seal along the neck opening of the helmet to keep turbulent air out. The 360 Pivot Locking System secures the chin bar in the down locked position and a multi-piece EPS liner made out of varying densities of foam absorbs impact energy. The Shoei Neotec 2 is designed to integrate with the Sena SRL Communication System for a clean and low profile installation. All of these features combine to produce one of the ultimate long distance touring helmets.
Aerodynamic Shell Design.
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing
- Dual-layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Four shell sizes and five liners present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes from XS through XXL
- Shoei's exclusive, state-of-the-art shell forming technology incorporates the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler right into the shell of the Neotec 2
- Vortex Generator on the face cover and visor works to reduce noise and manage air flow around the helmet
Flip-Up Face Cover and Face Shield.
- 360º Pivot Locking System made of high quality stainless steel components, ensures a safe and secure closure
- Enlarged single-button release for chin bar and shield allows ease of use with riding gloves
- Increased space inside the chin bar was added by adjusting the shape to create a smart and light design
- Opening the face cover up will automatically close the face shield
Sun Shield System.
- Built-in QSV-1 inner sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach slide switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% Of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield. This allows the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Shoei's wind tunnels helped to reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves optimizes air flow while in the riding position
- All-new exhaust outlets flank adjustable upper air intake for improved hot-air expulsion
Micro Ratchet Chin Strap.
- 100% Stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and release
- Comfortable and easily adjustable
- All-new Noise Isolator cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- New airtight window bead and the chin bar's Vortex Generator lip reduce noise and manage airflow around the helmet
- Enhanced shell shape improves noise control and aerodynamics
3D Interior Liner System.
- Entire interior liner (cheek pads, upper liner, and chin strap covers) is easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit, and comfort
- Comfortable, 3D helmet liner material quickly dissipates moisture
- Eyeglass compatible interior is optimized for many different sizes of eyeglasses, while still minimizing gaps that can cause excess interior noise
CNS-3 Shield and Base Plate System.
- All-new design provides approved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- CNS-3 base plate system facilitates smooth and easy shield changes and a wind and waterproof seal
- New airtight window beading drains and prevents water from entering the helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock EVO fog-insert lens
- New shell design improves noise control and aerodynamics
- Colors: TC-2, TC-6, TC-8
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0116-1102, 0116-1106, 0116-1108
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|