Shoei Neotec II Lo-Rise LE Adult Street Helmets (NEW - WITHOUT TAGS)
An every-occasion helmet with the adaptability to excel no matter where your next journey takes you, the NEOTEC II does it all with style and precision. The convenient "flip-up" versatility of a true two-in-one helmet combined with next-level aerodynamics, an internal sun shield, the Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL Communication System, the NEOTEC II is the pinnacle of modular helmet design for today's hybrid motorcyclists.
- Seamless "flip-up" versatility of a true two-in-one helmet
- Wind tunnel-tested shell aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology
- Designed for seamless integration with SENA SRL communication system
- Convenient flip-down internal sun shield
- Next-level modular helmet design for today's hybrid motorcyclists
Intercom Ready Design.
- Designed for seamless integration with the SENA SRL Communication System
- SRL is specially developed for the Neotec II, and is sold exclusively by SENA
- For more information on the SENA SRL Communication System, please contact your local dealer or visit sena.com
FLIP-UP Chin Bar and Face Shield.
- Safety and protection of a full-face helmet
- While at rest, converts instantly into an open-face configuration
- Large lock release button facilitates easy handling with gloves
- Lightweight chin bar/face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric-axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design
- All-new dual locking system for improved holding power when in the fully-opened position
- Wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics optimized for varying riding positions
- Shell-integrated spoiler has been reshaped/repositioned to further reduce lift and drag
- Top air outlet serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position
- Newly designed 'Aero Deflector' for improved chin bar aerodynamics
- All-new 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- New airtight window bead and the chin bar's 'Vortex Generator' lip reduce noise and manage airflow around the helmet
- Enhanced shell shape improves noise control and aerodynamics
- Refined in SHOEI's in-house wind tunnel
- Reduction of unwanted wind and road noise
- All-new design provides improved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system
CNS-3 Base Plate System.
- Facilitates smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI's patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
Internal Sun Shield.
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield
- Distortion-free view blocks 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for non-prescription eyewear
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves
- Expanded 3-position upper air intake for increased ventilation performance
- All-new exhaust outlets flank upper air intake for improved hot-air clearing
- Wind tunnel-optimized for dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
MULTI-PLY Matrix Aim Shell.
- Proprietary technology integrates a five-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
MULTI-PIECE EPS Liner.
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
Micro Ratchet Chinstrap.
- Patent-pending 100% Stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and opening
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable
Interior Comfort System.
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- New 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- SKU: 0116-0195
- Store Display Item
- No Retail Box
- May Have Missing Tags
- Almost New Condition
- May have 1% To 3% Cosmetic Compromise
- LAST CALL SALE ITEM
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- HAUSTROM SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|