Shoei J-Cruise Solid Adult Cruiser Helmets (NEW - MISSING TAGS)
The Shoei J-Cruise is the Cadillac of open-face helmets. The classic ¾ design has been upgrade with features that make the J-Cruise a world class touring helmet. An internal drop-down sun visor, distortion-free Pinlock face shield, adjustable ventilation system and 3D Max-Dry liner provide all day riding comfort. The face shield even has an integrated air dam that helps stabilize the helmet at speed and mitigate buffeting. If you like the freedom of a ¾ helmet the Shoei J-Cruise is your ticket to ride.
- Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- A Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five layer construction in cheek pad
- 3D Max-Dry removable, washable interior liner
- Padded chin strap
SUN SHIELD VISOR SYSTEM:.
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% Of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
CJ-2 FACE SHIELD SYSTEM:.
- QRSA allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- Wide, three dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% Protection from harmful UV A and B rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- 10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
- Shield Pinlock-readyto remain intact
- 2016 Model
- Colors: Black, White, Matte Black, Matte Dark Grey, Wine Red, Anthracite, Brilliant Yellow
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0130-0105-03, 0130-0105-04, 0130-0105-05, 0130-0105-06, 0130-0105-07, 0130-0105-08, 0130-0109-03, 0130-0109-04, 0130-0109-05, 0130-0109-06, 0130-0109-07, 0130-0109-08, 0130-0135-03, 0130-0135-04, 0130-0135-05, 0130-0135-06, 0130-0135-07, 0130-0135-08, 0130-0137-03, 0130-0137-04, 0130-0137-05, 0130-0137-06, 0130-0137-07, 0130-0137-08, 0130-0111-03, 0130-0111-04, 0130-0111-05, 0130-0111-06, 0130-0111-07, 0130-0111-08, 0130-0117-03, 0130-0117-04, 0130-0117-05, 0130-0117-06, 0130-0117-07, 0130-0117-08, 0130-0123-03, 0130-0123-04, 0130-0123-05, 0130-0123-06, 0130-0123-07, 0130-0123-08
- Product Condition: New
- Package Condition: Retail box or tags are missing or slightly damaged
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|