Shoei J-Cruise II Solid Adult Cruiser Helmets (NEW)
The Shoei J-Cruise 2 Helmet is the follow-up to the original open face J-Cruise helmet. Slight improvements make the Cadillac of ¾ helmets even better. Redesigned venting brings even more airflow into and out of the helmet. The QSV-2 sun shield gets you 5 more millimeters of shade compared to the older drop down sun visor versions. The updated CJ-2 Face Shield System is 10mm longer than the face shield on the original J-Cruise Helmet, providing extra coverage from wind and debris. The Shoei J-Cruise II Helmet is designed to integrate with the J-Cruise II specific SRL Bluetooth headset for a seamless install of a BT headset. If you are looking for a world class touring helmet with excellent venting and an internal sun visor, the Shoei J-Cruise II should be at the top of your list.
- Lightweight, AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- Four shell sizes: XS-SM, MD, LG, XL-2XL
- Adjustable top and rear exhaust vents
- Multi-Piece EPS liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Easily removable shield secured by the shield stopper to prevent unexpected opening at speed
- Five layer construction in cheek pad
- 3D Max-Dry removable and washable interior liner
- Padded chin strap
- Designed to integrate with the Shoei SRL Bluetooth Headset By Sena
Sun Shield Visor System.
- Built-in QSV-2 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% Of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
CJ-2 Face Shield System.
- QRSA allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
- Wide, three dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% Protection from harmful UV A and B rays
- One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
- 10mm longer than the CJ-1 it replaces
- Pinlock-ready face shield
- Colors: Matte Blue Metallic
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 77-12671, 77-12672, 77-12673, 77-12674, 77-12675, 77-12676
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|