Shoei GT-Air Swayer Adult Street Helmets
The Shoei GT-Air Swayer Helmet is a pure street helmet, offering all the features a rider wants in a premium package. While riding in the GT Air you have the ability to adapt to the conditions with ease from the Drop Down Inner Shield to the fully adjustable ventilation system. Shipping with a Tinted Drop Down Inner Shield, Pinlock EVO Fog Free inner lens, a breath guard and chin curtain the GT-Air is ready to roll out of the box. Pulling form their vast experience in racing Shoei has the aerodynamics dialed in, offering superior performance in the wind.
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves
- Strategically-placed, three position upper vent for optimal air intake
- Three (3) intake and three (3) exhaust vents
- Wind tunnel-optimized to maximize airflow and improve negative air pressure exhaust suction
Helmet 3D Max-Dry Interior System.
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Max-dry liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as traditional nylon interiors
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
Helmet CNS-1 Shield.
- Large field of vision protects from 99% Of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- Comes equipped with Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system
Helmet Multi-Ply Matrix AIM Shell.
- Proprietary technology integrates a five-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
Helmet Multi-Piece EPS Liner.
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Designed to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
Helmet Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S).
- Allows emergency medical personnel to easily and safely remove the cheek pads from an injured rider's helmet
- Helmet can be gently removed from an injured rider's head with minimal load placed on rider's neck
Helmet QR-N Base Plate System.
- Smooth and easy shield changes
- Shoei's patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
- Your Shoei helmet is covered under warranty for five years from purchase date or seven years from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that damage caused by the consumer, (i.e. dropping the helmet, etc., ) is not covered under warranty
- Colors: TC-1, TC-2, TC-3, TC-5
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0118-2101, 0118-2102, 0118-2103, 0118-2105
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
CORRECT HELMET SIZING
Each helmet model has small differences in its shape that ultimately affect the fit. For this reason, it is essential to test a helmet before buying it. Test whether it sits on your head properly by putting on the helmet and moving your head to the left and right, as well as up and down while holding the helmet firmly with both hands. If your head can move too freely within the helmet, we recommend that you try a smaller size. If you feel local pressure points, then choose a helmet that is one size larger, or perhaps try on a different model.
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD (CM)||HAT SIZE||HEAD (IN)|
|2XS||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53 - 54||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4|
|SM||55 - 56||6 7⁄8 - 7||21 5⁄8 - 22|
|MD||57 - 58||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||22 1⁄2 - 22 7⁄8|
|LG||59 - 60||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||23 1⁄4 - 23 5⁄8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||24 - 24 3⁄8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7⁄8 - 8||24 3⁄4 - 25 1⁄8|
|3XL||65 - 66||8 1⁄8 - 8 1⁄4||25 5⁄8 - 26|