Roland Sands Design Rockingham Men's Cruiser Jackets (NEW - WITHOUT TAGS)
Classic, sophisticated, premium, and simplistic are just a few keywords that describe the RSD Rockingham Leather Jacket. With aesthetic features like double quilt stitched details and unique sleeve paneling, the Rockingham boasts enough style to be worn on or off the bike. While the included Knox Microlock armor, 1.2mm thick matte buffalo leather, and durable construction will keep you protected. The Rockingham is ready for action.
- Genuine, top grain RSD "Matte Buffalo" leather (1.0-1.2mm thickness)
- Double stitched quilting accents
- Classic riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length, and relaxed collar
- Zip pockets and cuffs
- Side adjustable waist tabs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD numbers heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Comes with CE-1 Knox Microlock armor, elbows and shoulders, with a back armor ready protector pocket
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: RD8568, RD8569, RD8570, RD8571, RD8572, RD8573
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Roland Sands Design Rockingham Men's Cruiser Jackets (BRAND NEW)" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page