Pro Taper SE Schoolboy Low Off-Road Handlebars
The Seven Eighths (SE) Handlebar represents the state of the art in 7/8" handlebar design. Its 2000 series aluminum alloy construction and five millimeter-thick wall design, combined with its cold-forged crossbar and CNC machined clamps, make it perfect for riders who prefer solid, predictable feedback. SE Handlebars are available in bends to suit all bikes and riding styles, and come in five colors.
- 7/8" tubing at the clamping area
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum crossbar clamps adhered with aerospace-quality polymer
- Low-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.8 lbs. (816 grams) without pad
- Handlebar pad included
- Colors: Silver, Black, Platinum
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 25289, 25290, 25291
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Pro Taper SE Schoolboy Low Off-Road Handlebars" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page