Pro Taper EVO Carmichael Off-Road Handlebars
The EVO Handlebar is ProTaper's flagship unbraced handlebar. Oversized-diameter handlebars without crossbars were invented and patented by ProTaper in 1991. Without sacrificing strength, this design yields increased flex and impact absorption over conventional handlebars, offering the rider improved comfort and reduced fatigue. Using a premium 7000 series aluminum alloy construction and computer-profiled four millimeter-thick wall design, the EVO Handlebar is up to 25% Lighter and 45% Stronger than competing handlebars.
- 1?" tubing at the clamping area
- Used by top professional riders and race teams like Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing, GEICO Honda, and JGR Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing
- Exclusive 4 mm-thick 7000 series aluminum alloy offers superior tensile and yield strengths
- Optimum balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO Handlebar leads the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.4 lbs. (635 grams)
- Handlebar pad sold separately
- Colors: Black, Magnesium
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 24003, 22891
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Pro Taper EVO Carmichael Off-Road Handlebars" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page