Nuetech Gen 2.0 Tubliss 18"x(1.85-2.15) Tubeless Insert Off-Road Motorcycle Tire Tubes
Please note that the size is determined by the rim, NOT the tire - 18" Tubliss for 18" x (1.85-2.15) rims.
- INCREDIBLE TRACTION: Instantly increase in traction! Tubliss allows you to safely run much lower tire pressures and dropping the pressure increases the contact patch, instantly increasing traction. The stiffer the tires sidewall the lower pressure you can run, this opens up a whole new level of traction and performance
- A PLUSHER RIDE: We all know the harshness that comes when we have to run higher tire pressures, well it gets that much PLUSHER as you drop below the average 12psi mark. Running lower tire pressures dramatically lessens deflection (also known as the "Ping Pong" effect) and allows your tires to deal absorb the small stuff before it ever gets to your suspension
- NO PINCH FLATS: No tube, means no pinch flats, this allows you to safely run lower tire pressures without risk of the dreaded pinch flat
- QUICKER TIRE REPAIRS: No tubes, so now you can now plug tires in seconds with tubeless tire plugs (no need to remove the wheel).In the event of a large gash or other severe tire damage the full circumference rim lock aspect allows for lower speed run flat capabilities
- MORE RIM PROTECTION: Get 100psi protection against rim damage and it helps to stabilize the tire closer to the rim allowing the sidewall to help absorb more of the impact before it gets to the rim
- WEIGHT SAVINGS: The typical weight savings on a rear wheel compared to standard pinch prone tube is about one pound and can be several pounds lighter than HD, or UHD tubes. And saving weight in the wheels is the most important place to shave weight. It's a difference you can feel as it helps improve acceleration, braking and handling. Experts say saving a pound of rotating weight in the wheels is equivalent to saving 6-10 pounds of weight off the bike
- EASIER TIRE CHANGES: TUbliss utilizes a different installation method and after the initial installation. Future tire changes are much easier because you no longer have fight with the knuckle busting inner tube
- MORE VALUE: When maintained properly TUbliss can outlast the bike. Obviously this is much cheaper then tubes in the long run. Even in the event you have a slip up and damage a TUbliss, it is completely rebuildable and all parts are available separately for an easy fix
- Colors: Red
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 87-0460
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Nuetech Gen 2.0 Tubliss 18"x(1.85-2.15) Tubeless Insert Off-Road Motorcycle Tire Tubes" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page