Nuetech 90/100-21 NitroMousse Off-Road Motorcycle Tire Tubes
Universal NitroMousse Tire Tube (NM21-235) by Nuetech. Nuetech have put more than a decade of research and development into improving the less than desirable aspects of a mousse. In general mousses are known to be a compromise in performance on some level, but Nitromousse dramatically enhances the positives while greatly reducing the negatives. Nitromousse combines a high concentration of nitrogen into an incredibly tough micro-matrix of proprietary elastomers. This eliminates the dead feel and provides a much more lively, lighter and traction enhanced feel from the very 1st ride, as they do not need a break in period. Additionally, Nuetech proprietary formula and manufacturing process provides a mousse that will last up to twice as long at a much lower cost. Nitromousse provides a much more progressive, predictable, and secure feel from the very 1st ride that will never leave you stuck with a flat!
- Nitromousse uses an incredibly tough micro-matrix of proprietary elastomers Increasing Durability, allowing Nitromousse to last up to 2X longer than other mousses
- Nitromousse contains a high concentration of Nitrogen which gives it a much Plusher, Pneumatic (air) feel, eliminating the dreaded "Dead Feel"
- The Nitrogen formula gives the Nitromousse a Low Pressure Predictable ride, Resisting Impacts and increasing Bump Absorption
- The Nitromousse compounds allow for a more Lively, Progressive ride eliminating Deflection and providing a Lighter feel in motion
- Nitromousse does not need a Break In Period and has been designed and tested to Perform Consistently in Temperature ranges from 30-100+ Degrees
- Nitromousse's Performance and Durability all come at an Exceptional PriceFor excellent riding and handling characteristics
- Proven to deliver excellent quality and reliability
- Innovative technology ensures ultimate efficiency
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 87-0484
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Nuetech 90/100-21 NitroMousse Off-Road Motorcycle Tire Tubes" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page