Michelin Starcross 5 Hard 19" Rear Off-Road Tires
- For hard, compact and rocky terrain
- For the most extreme races
- Ideal for use on hard terrain and compact soil commonly found on Supercross tracks
- High-tech performance
- The innovative tread design maintains an equivalent contact patch whatever the lean angle, which provides more progressive handling in corners, and improved straight line traction
- Grip for hard surfaces
- Suction grip tread blocks cause the rubber to reach operating temperatures quickly, helping the tires to adhere to very hard and slick surfaces
- A wider range of sizes for use on a wider range of bikes
- Up to 10% Lighter compared to the previous generation 1
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: 110/90-19 62M/TT
- SKU: 87-9263
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Michelin Starcross 5 Hard 19" Rear Off-Road Tires" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page