Michelin Road Classic 18" Rear Street Tires
- MICHELIN Road Classic Modern technologies to make the most of your classic bike!
- 50% More wet grip than the previous generation (1)
- A compound mix incorporating MICHELIN Silica Rain Technology(SRT), an innovation which combined with a 26% Void ratio provides 50% More wet grip than the previous generation(1)
- Increased cornering and straight-line stability than the previous generation(2)
- Thanks to its bias ply technology and bias casing supported by two crown plies the MICHELIN Road Classic tire provides 50% More stability when cornering and 40% More straight-line stability than the previous generation.(2)
- Approved on iconic motorcycles
- The MICHELIN Road Classic has already received technical approval from Triumph for its most iconic models (Bonneville, Street Twin, etc.)
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: 130/80 B 18 66V TL, 4.00 B 18 64H TL, 130/70 B 18 63H TL, 120/90 B 18 65V TL
- SKU: 87-93210, 87-93211, 87-93219, 87-93220
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Michelin Road Classic 18" Rear Street Tires" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page