- Superior wet-weather performance
- MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 stops 17% Shorter than the leading sport touring tire competitors on wet pavement and 24% Shorter on slippery wet surfaces
- Last Longer
- Up to 20% Longer tread life than MICHELIN Pilot Road 3 tires
- Expendable grip, even in challenging conditions
- 2 Compound Technology with all-new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
- New XST+ sipping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Michelin Pilot Road 4 17" Front Street Tires" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page