LS2 Valiant Avant Adult Street Helmets
LS2 Valiant 180-degree Flip Front Modular Motorcycle Helmet is the most versatile helmet on the market today.
The designers at LS2 took a popular concept, 180-degree flip, and designed a totally new and unique mechanism, allowing the Valiant to be the smallest, lightest helmet of its kind on the market.
If the weather is cold, use it as a full-face. Easily flip the chin bar back to talk to your friends or the local constable. As things warm up, use it as a 3/4, open-face helmet. No matter how you have it configured, you still get the benefit of a face shield and LS2's Twin Shield System drop-down sun shield.
The FogFighter treated fog-resistant shield is optically correct, as well as scratch resistant. The comfort padding uses LS2's Thermo-Form lining. Thermo Form uses heat and pressure to "weld" the outer material to the inner foam. This avoids the need for glues and other chemicals, and allows the breathable fabric to stay breathable. The liner is removable, washable and hypoallergenic.
Fully adjustable dynamic ventilation allows airflow to keep you cool, and control to keep you comfortable. LS2's Quick Release Chin Strap makes it easy to get a secure, comfortable fit.
The Valiant is LS2 SENA Bluetooth ready and meets or exceeds DOT standards. Designed in Barcelona, Spain at LS2's World H.Q.
- KPA- A proprietary blend of polycarbonate, space-age thermoplastics and additional materials specifically formulated by LS2, KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) offers ultra-light weight and high penetration resistance, but with some flexibility for the ultimate in energy dispersion
- Two shells
- Long oval Comfort:
- Removable and washable
- Hypoallergenic - LS2 uses hypoallergenic technical fabrics that wick moisture to help keep you cool while you ride
- Laser-cut foam - Multi-density foam is cut using LS2's 3D Laser Technology and formed to fit the curves of the rider's face for a perfect fit with no hot spots
- Chin curtain
- Ready for LRP 3 Bluetooth - Sold separately Visor:
- All LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity
- Twin Shield System - LS2's drop-down sun shield helps protect the rider's eyes from bright sun, and moves up and out of the way quickly and easily when entering dark tunnels, offering a more comfortable riding experience
- Scratch resistant - Surface treatment of the visor against small abrasive impact
- UV resistant - Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating Security:
- To ensure optimal protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuration of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape
- Steel quick-release buckle
- Reinforced chin strap
- Reflective safety patch - To increase rider safety at night or in low visibility conditions the neck roll has a reflective safety patch that glows in the light of other vehicle's headlights
- Multi-density EPS
- Neck roll Ventilation:
- All LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable
- Channeled ports
- Liner hyper-vent
- Two-step front vent
- Top vents
- Exhaust port Details:
- Weight: 2.86 (0.11) pounds
- Certified: DOT / ECE
- Colors: White / Black / Red
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 399-1111, 399-1112, 399-1113, 399-1114, 399-1115, 399-1116, 399-1117
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "LS2 Valiant Avant Adult Street Helmets - Slightly Used" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page