LS2 Ohm Retro Adventure Adult Off-Road Helmets
The LS2 OHM - This Snell 2015 approved Full Face Motorcycle helmet combines features from the street with style and airflow from the world of motocross. It's the perfect blend for Super-Moto, Stunters, ADV riders, and for those who want to stand out from the crowd. The shell is made from LS2's proprietary Advanced Polymer Alloy (APA), a material tough enough to withstand the rigors of competition and pass one of the toughest standards in the world. To keep with its competitive theme, the OHM offers a removable peak allowing you to run it as a regular full face, or keep the competitive off-road look on a street biased helmet.
It includes our Emergency Release System cheek pads, plenty of airflow to keep you cool in the heat of the moment, and an optically correct Fog Fighter shield that is both fog and scratch resistant, and is UV protected. A wide eye port offers great visibility. The technical fabric liner is hypoallergenic and fully removable and washable. The LS2 OHM offers versatility with the protection of Snell 2015. Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell 2015 standards. Join the resistance - the LS2 OHM.
- Meets or exceeds both DOT and Snell 2015 standards
- Combines the functions of a full face street helmet with the look and airflow of an MX lid
- Removable peak allows you to run the MX or street look
- Fog and scratch resistant optically correct, UV protection shield
- Advanced Polymer Alloy (APA) shell
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD and LG-2XL)
- Channeled ports
- Top and chin vents
- Rear exhaust port
- UV resistant, fog- and scratch-resistant face shield
- Reinforced, quick release chin strap
- Emergency Release System cheek pads
- Multi-density EPS
- Removable, washable liner and cheek pads
- Laser cut cheek pads
- DOT and Snell approved
- Colors: Brushed Alloy
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 419-1201, 419-1202, 419-1203, 419-1204, 419-1205, 419-1206
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "LS2 Ohm Retro Adventure Adult Off-Road Helmets" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page