The LS2 Metro Modular Motorcycle helmet is one of the most innovative flip-up style helmets LS2 has ever developed. With a lightweight, aerodynamic shell and 3 shell sizes, the Metro Helmet offers a perfect fit and the smallest shell possible. A full metal latch assures the chin bar will stay locked when closed, and a solid detent at the top so it won't drop unexpectedly. There's an additional locking switch that allows you to lock the chin bar in the open position. The chin bar has four removable plates that cover large intake vents, and removing them gives you ventilation similar to an MX helmet.
The shield is optically correct and comes with LS2 FogFighter fog resistant insert lens for the maximum in fog prevention and is scratch/UV resistant and changed quickly and easily with the tool-less quick change system. The Metro uses LS2's Twin Shield System drop down sun shield that is cable-operated for a smooth, and easy to use operation...even with a gloved hand.
The removable, washable comfort padding uses breathable technical fabric and is easy to keep as fresh as new. The cheek pads use ultra-high quality foam that is cut to shape using LS2's 3D laser technology for all day comfort and no hot spots. Fully adjustable, flow through ventilation keeps you cool and more in control when the weather gets rough. A DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet off and on your head.
- Dual homologation as both a full face and an open face helmet
- 3 shell sizes
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell made from a proprietary blend of polycarbonate, space age thermoplastics and additional materials specifically formulated by LS2
- Multi-density EPS
- FFS Fog Fighter System 3D optically correct face shield with Quick Release System
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Inner drop down sun shield
- Top and chin vents with summer vents and an exhaust port in back
- Quick release, security plate reinforced strap
- Emergency release system cheek pads with laser cut foam
- Neck roll
- Breath deflector
- Bluetooth ready
- Includes Fog Fighter System insert lens
- DOT approved
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "LS2 Metro Rapid Modular Adult Street Helmets" but Head over to our General Sizing Guide Page