Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Torque Adult Street Helmets
VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE.
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX MIPS delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the MIPS energy management system, and an integrated communications port works with Sena or Cardo Bluetooth stereo communications. Qualifier DLX MIPS is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner and a padded wind collar. This model comes with a NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch Photochromic face shield.
- Shell: Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Liner: Removable/Washable Anti-Bacterial Interior
- Cheek Pads: Contoured Cheek Pads For Superior Fit And Comfort
- Shield: Photochromic Adaptive Clickrelease Shield Included
- Ventilation: Velocity Flow Ventilation System With Flow Adjust
- Certification: DOT
- Colors: Matte Black / Gray, Matte Black / Hi-Viz, Matte Black / Orange, Matte Black / Red
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 7107995, 7107996, 7107997, 7107998, 7107999, 7108000, 7108001, 7108063, 7108064, 7108065, 7108066, 7108067, 7108068, 7108069, 7108077, 7108078, 7108079, 7108080, 7108081, 7108082, 7108083, 7108009, 7108010, 7108011, 7108012, 7108013, 7108014, 7108015
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.