Bell MX-9 Disrupt MIPS Adult Off-Road Helmets (NEW)
We covegreen all the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, Mips energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 Mips packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-caliber performance.
The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it's muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That's why we sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, Mips energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 Mips packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-caliber performance. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- Impact Management: MIPS
- Circumference: 59–60 CM
- Construction: Integrated Roost Guard
- Visor: Fully Adjustable Flying Bridge Visor With Air Intake Vents
- Country Of Origin: China
- Ventilation: Velocity Flow Ventilation System For Maximum Cooling
- Fit System: 3 Shell And EPS Sizes For A Personalized Fit
- Product Weight: 1533g +/- 50g (size M)
- Certification: Dot (US), Ece (EU)
- Colors: Gloss Black / Green, Gloss True Blue / Red, Gloss White / Orange, Matte Black / Blue, Matte Black / Charcoal, Matte Black / Orange, Matte Black / Red, Matte Classic Blue / Hi-Viz Yellow
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 7136229, 7136230, 7136231, 7136232, 7136233, 7136234, 7136345, 7136346, 7136347, 7136348, 7136349, 7136350, 7136363, 7136364, 7136365, 7136366, 7136367, 7136368, 7136251, 7136252, 7136253, 7136254, 7136255, 7136256, 7136261, 7136262, 7136263, 7136264, 7136265, 7136266, 7136295, 7136296, 7136297, 7136298, 7136299, 7136300, 7136315, 7136316, 7136317, 7136318, 7136319, 7136320, 7136325, 7136326, 7136327, 7136328, 7136329, 7136330
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.