Bell Mag-9 Sena Solid Adult Cruiser Helmets
The Bell Mag-9 Helmet is the ultimate in open-face touring. Just about the most feature rich 3/4 helmet on the market, the Bell Mag 9 incorporates a peak visor, clear face shield, internal drop-down sun visor, velocity flow ventilation and integrated compatibility with the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Intercom. With its all-in-one design, the Bell Mag 9 Sena is perfect for riders who like to get on and go, without having to keep track of multiple face shields, sunglasses, communication units, etc. Just pop on the Bell Mag 9 and ride into the sunset.
- Tough and lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Helmet can be run in multiple configurations with or without shield and with or without visor
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Drop-down sun-shield offers on the fly protection from the sun
- Velocity Flow ventilation creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9 with communication devices
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contour cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- Colors: Gloss Black, Matte Black, Titanium, Pearl White
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 7000705, 7000706, 7000707, 7000708, 7000709, 7000710, 7000711, 7000712, 7000713, 7000714, 7000715, 7000716, 7000741, 7000742, 7000743, 7000744, 7000745, 7000746, 7000765, 7000766, 7000767, 7000768, 7000769, 7000770
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.