Bell Click Release Transitions SolFX Face Shield Helmet Accessories
Bell and photochromic pioneers Transitions Optical have come together to create the Transitions SOLFX Click Release shield which automatically adapts to light conditions, darkening when exposed to sunlight and photochromicing in low light.
It eliminates the need to change between tinted and photochromic shields when riding in the light of day, the darkness of night and anything in between. Compatible with Click Release helmets only.
- Shield tint automatically and quickly adapts to lighting conditions
- Shield is photochromic at night and in low light and tints darker as light brightness increases
- Darkens from fully photochromic to dark tint in about 10 seconds in bright sunlight
- Bell NutraFog II antifog coating reduces fogging
- Anti-scratch and UV-protected coatings block 99 percent of UV rays
- Compatible only with the Bell Click Release helmets-the Star, Vortex, RS-1, Qualifier and Revolver
- Colors: Photochromatic
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 2011343
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.