Bell Bullitt Solid Adult Street Helmets (BRAND NEW)
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- The Black helmet has a brown interior liner and the face shield is equipped with a brown pull tab
- The Matte Black and White helmets have a black interior liner and the face shield is equipped with a black pull tab
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Helmet ships with flat shield, Bubble Shield also available and sold separately for added vintage panache
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- Certification: DOT and ECE
- Colors: Blue Flake, Black, White, Matte Black
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 7047921-HC1, 7047922-HC1, 7047923-HC1, 7047924-HC1, 7047925-HC1, 7047926-HC1, 7047927-HC1, 7047928-HC1, 7047929-HC1, 7047930-HC1, 7047931-HC1, 7047932-HC1, 7047933-HC1, 7047934-HC1, 7047935-HC1, 7047936-HC1, 7047937-HC1, 7047938-HC1, 7047939-HC1, 7047940-HC1, 7047941-HC1, 7047942-HC1, 7047943-HC1, 7047944-HC1
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
|Standard Size||Hat Size||Inches||Centimeters|
|4XS||6 3/8||20 1/16||51|
|3XS||6 1/2 - 6 5/8||20 1/2 - 20 7/8||52-53|
|2XS||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||54-55|
|S||7 1/8||2 3/8||57|
|M||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 3/4 - 23 1/4||58-59|
|L||7 1/2||23 5/8||60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet. A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.