AGV Pista GP R Carbon Project 46 3.0 Adult Street Helmets
Racing development. Evolution of prototype technology. Top of the line quality, safety, and comfort. The AGV Pista GP R is the industry leading carbon fiber helmet that outperforms all its competitors. The idea behind the "Project" graphic and the technical data purposely printed onto its shell is to shed light on the development and advancement of AGV's success in the racing world. This unique design is now on it's third revamp and has been very popular worldwide. Order yours now!,
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon fiber shell
- Four shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
- Scratch-resistant clear visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
- Visor is class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
- The field of vision is 15° wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% Compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
- The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% Compared to the GP-Tech helmet; this allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
- Breathable Lycra microporous lining and Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment, fully removable and washable
- Padding has a 3-D concave structure which is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
- Size S weighs 1450g (+/- 50g)
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium/Small, Medium/Large, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- SKU: 0101-11628, 0101-11629, 0101-11630, 0101-11631, 0101-11632, 0101-11633
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
* Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.