AGV AX-8 Dual Evo Solid Adult Off-Road Helmets
The lower section of the AX-8 Dual EVO is shaped to maximize the interaction with back protectors, while the pronounced chin bar has a shock absorber function which prevents and reduces impact traumas.
The new skin-friendly fabrics of the AX-8 Dual EVO improve the comfort of the fit and reduce rubbing when putting on and or taking off the helmet. The new internal padding with increased thickness improves comfort while wearing. It is composed of a Dry-lex material that has been provided with sanitizing treatment. It is completely removable and washable, including the flap on the strap in order to ensure constantly perfect hygiene inside the helmet.
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents, 1 top vent and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Specially designed peak which minimises any ""sail effect""
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Double D retention system
- Available colors: Black/White, Green/White
- Available sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- SKU: 0110-4890, 0110-4891, 0110-4892, 0110-4893, 0110-4894, 0110-4895, 0110-4896, 0110-4897, 0110-4898, 0110-4899, 0110-4900, 0110-4901
* Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.